Electric, Gas, Water
These are most of the utilities you would need to call for a move-in or move-out.
- Portland General Electric 800-542-8818 Most of Portland
- Pacific Power 1-888-221-7070 North of I84 and East of I5
- Northwest Natural 800-422-4012 Gas
- Portland Water Bureau 503-823-7770 Water in most of Portland
- Tualitin Water District 503-848-3000 Water in some of West Portland
Larger Cable and Internet Providers
(Please let me know of any good, affordable, alternatives to these.)
- fiberfi Local, faster, cheaper and nice.
- Century Link They are also "the phone company" if you want an old school land line.
In Portland, garbage accounts must be maintained by the landlord. The garbage can be billed back to the tenants, but Trillium Property Management generally includes basic service in the rent.
Who is my garbage provider? This is useful if there are any questions about your Portland Area service, or if there was a missed pickup.
When is my garbage day? What can I recycle? If you're in Portland, and just can't even deal with the garbage, this is useful.
Change of Address This isn't a utility, but it's useful if you're moving in or out. Please give your forwarding address to Trillium Property Management (so we can return your deposit).