Application Process and Criteria Overview
This is a summary hitting the key points of our process and criteria. Complete details and notices are sent with the application.
All adults need to fill out an application, and pay a non-refundable $40 screening fee. Applications are processed in the order received. This takes about two full business days, depending on references' returning calls.
We comply with all Federal, State, and local laws concerning fair housing, and do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, disability, source of income, or other protected class.
Criteria to rent are 3 to 3.5 times the rent in verifiable monthly household income, depending on your debt to income ratio, and one year of successful, current rental history. Credit and background checks are performed.
Additional deposits or cosigners may be required for any adverse credit history, or insufficient income.
Renter's liability insurance is required where permitted by law.
Applications will be denied for:
- Non-medical collections in excess of $100
- Bankruptcy within 4 years
- Incomplete, unverifiable, inaccurate, or false information
- Negative rental history, including an FED within 5 years per law
- Past due mortgage statements
A conviction of a crime that would adversely affect property of the landlord, owner or a tenant or adversely affect the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of the residents, the landlord, owner, or the landlord’s agent
Rental Screening Process
- Read, initial and return the detailed rental screening criteria and notifications page.
- Arrange an appointment to view a property by emailing email@example.com or contacting Trillium via this site.
- After or while viewing a property, if you are interested, submit a complete application including copies of all supporting documentation to verify the application:
- copies of government photo identification
- $40 application fee payable to Trillium Property Management, LLC
- copies of all supporting documentation