SE 60th Ave.
This great property is now rented, but please check back for new listings.
You'll love this sweet one-level home and all of its charm. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 750 SF single family home with fully fenced backyard and a one car garage with electricity.
Enjoy easy access to all the attractions of Portland, or just stay home and enjoy the lovely old Portland feel and amenities of the Woodstock neighborhood. Close to New Seasons, Safeway, library, restaurants, and shopping.
- lovely hardwood floors
- bright paint
- cool mid-century light fixtures
- washer and dryer included
- efficient, newer gas forced air furnace
- covered patio just outside your back door
- private, fenced back yard
- raised beds
Available March 1st
Rent $1545 per month, 12 month lease.
- Before move in: full first and last month's rent, and a security deposit of $1545
- Lease Term: 12 months
- Two cats or small dogs max with good references and under 20 lbs, no puppies, no aggressive breeds
- $300 deposit each pet. No pet rent.
- Tenant maintains yard.
- Garbage is paid by the owner.
- According to the current tenant, the utilities have had the following two year monthly average:
NW Natural: $42.91, PGE: $86.21, Portland Water Bureau: $89.91